Global Britain Trade Expo occurs as an annual conference and exhibition that aims to promote the UK as a global trade hub and facilitate trade and investment between the UK and international markets. This event is an ideal platform for companies to showcase their products and services, network with potential clients and partners, and gain valuable insights into the latest market trends and opportunities. Join us as a delegate or exhibitor.
The event will welcome 1200+ business leaders, 12+ embassies, 100+ exhibitors, trade experts, entrepreneurs and government organisations from the UK and key global markets, the event offers the perfect place to network and grow your business.
The event will host the UK's key global business partners and present opportunities from emerging global markets across a number of key sectors. A focus of the day will be how British businesses can access import and export services and gain a greater understanding of the processes and challenges involved in trading globally.
Key Speakers include:
- Sir Vince Cable, Former Secretary of State for Business and Trade
- Jon Geldart, Director General, Institute of Directors
- Yuri Poluneev, Former Executive Director of the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD), deputy Head of the Supervisory Board of the National Bank of Ukraine, former Ukrainian MP
- Farzana Baduel, CEO, Curzon PR
- Rachel Jones, Head Dragon [CEO/Founder], SnapDragon Monitoring Ltd
- Jack Wu, Managing Partner, Acadia Advisory Group
- Ty Murphy, Founder, The Picasso Guru
- Sally Maier-Yip, Managing Director and Founder, 11K Consulting
- David Liddle, Chief Executive, The TCM Group
- Naomi Heaton, CEO & Founder, The Other House
Address60B Westcote Road